Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When I...

When I first started this blog I was hoping to get a lot of attention and followers with my cards and other projects I listed. I recently started putting a stamp on the back of my handmade items so it will attract more followers to this website. I know I don't keep up with posting things here but I am very busy making things and taking pictures of the items that I make. I hope one day I will get feedback.

Here are a few more cards that I have made.

These were sold to a few coworkers. One of the cards was sent out to my Grandma.








These 2 cards were given by my employer to a ex-coworker and her daughter. They lost their 16year old son/brother. These 2 people are very very close to my heart. It was very hard to make these cards but I am very glad that I did.








This was for another coworker that left us to another job. Amy will be missed terribly!!








Last but not least. This is a card that I made for my Mother In Law who just had surgery this week. I know she is going great but we wanted to show her we loved her with this card.



Thanks for keeping up with my occasional postings.
See you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!