Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Graduation Austin

Thank you to Stacie for introducting me to Sherri. I had the joy of doing a scrapbook for a friends boss. Sherri was a great person to work with. She had some delays in doing a scrapbook and it was supposed to be done by a friend about 5 months ago and it fell through. I had the pleasure of doing it for her. Because it was for her son's graduation present we had to get it done within a week. She said that I could have most of it done for graduation but I did not want to give her a 1/2 completed book. So after many late nights I got this book done in 5 days. I know that she was pleased to have it completed in such a short amount of time. I hope that Austin loves it as much as his mom does. Here are a few pictures of the book, they are not the best pictures because I was in a hurry to deliver the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!