Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Painting

Well yesterday I spent the day scrapbooking, mainly working on by daughters 6th birthday which was ladybug. I painted a chipboard book red, used box board and painted black and red pages and have different cute things going around the pages along with her pictures. I don't have it completely done so I don't have pictures yet but it is turning out so cute. I love doing little books, mainly for other people because I have a hard time storing the little books that I have. I want to display ALL of them to see but then it would be cluttered around my house (not that it isn't anyways).

Since I painted that book I am in a total painting mood I guess. Today I primered my master bath to get ready for a different color that I am purchasing on Saturday. I can't wait for the new color, its in the SAND category and should be a lot better then the pink that I have in there now. Have you had any painting catastrophes?? Let me know so I will feel better about the Pink one that I had.

I will update you later. I hope you are having a wonderful day and it's bright and sunny where you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!