Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Slow moving

In past posts I mentioned that I would POST MORE. I think about doing it all the time. What's taking up my time?? Well here it is.
Making cards- yes I am doing what this blog is all about. The computer that I download cards to is so slow that I don't have the patience some days to download onto this blog. I will try to do more but I won't PROMISE. You will however see more postings from me because typing is my thing.
Working a full time job- yes I do work 7:30 - 4:30 Monday through Friday so of course that takes away from my blogging time.
Full time wife/mom- If you are either of these OR both you know what I am talking about with keeping busy with every day life. Cleaning, cooking, homework and whatever else falls into your arms.
Volunteering- this one is a HUGE list right now. Girl Scouts Co-Leader, Girl Scouts Communications Coordinator, Girl Scouts Product Manager, Access Food Pantry volunteer, Food Project Coordinator, Gosh if I missed something I feel like a crazy person.

So as you can see making cards gives me MY time. Which I love and do as often as I can. Waiting for my slllloooowww computer is hard for me to do because I have so many other things I can be doing (listed above).

In regards to the card making, because I love it so much I want to send out a big THANK YOU to my nail and hairdresser for allowing me to put a basket of handmade cards in her shop to sell for me. Lets hope that people like them and purchase them. THANK YOU!!

Until next time,
Sincerely
Crazy lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!